|Date Founded:||Feb 19, 2015|
|Average Member Ratings:|
Month of PhotosSee the world differently
We live too much of our lives with blinders on -- passing the same wonders and beauty every day without ever noticing. The challenge of this project is to look at your world with new eyes, and share what you find.
Referred by Vincent Lemmo
To Complete This Project:
- Every day for one month, take a photo that shows something in your world in a way you haven't seen it before.
- Share your photos on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, or wherever you prefer).
- Refer 2 people to this project and support them in completing it.
- No photoshopping, except to liven up colors, crop and scale. Make the photo interesting by how you take it, not by how you post-process it.
- Use the hashtag #monthofphotos to help the rest of us find your photos.
- Including your referral link for this project in your social media posts would be a great way to ensure that you get the two referrals you need to complete the project.
- I'm not going to ban selfies from this project, but if you do include any, be sure they capture you in a meaningfully new way.